Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Weekend in Limon






These are just some pictures from my wonderful weekend on the eastern coast of Costa Rica in Limon. I will post more later... And Brady lady, I took that picture with Wally for you. The guy in the picture with me is from Westmont College, and knows many of my friends from there from last semester. We instantly bonded over the 22 mutual friends we have from Westmont! That church was a beautiful Catholic church in the center of Limon- from the outside it is just this huge gray concrete block, but on the inside it is rather beautiful.

4 comments:

  1. that picture makes me sooooo happy!!! =) i miss you tremendouslyyy. i literally check this blog thing like 3 times a day just in case you updated it haha i love youuuu! hope you're having an amazing time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... I do the same thing to my friends who have blogs. :-) But yes. That picture is all for you. He said I could only take a picture with him if I call him by his "real" name. As if. I still drop "Wally" every now and then, just to remind him that I am an extension of his Westmont life. :-P Haha. I mean, I am practically a student there, right? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah, your blog is such a joy to read! I have already been entranced by your writing. It looks so beautiful from the pictures you have posted, I would so love to study in a garden like that!! Your host family and mom sound like such a blessing, I continue to wish you all the best! You are in my thoughts and prayers, love you much roomie!
    Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kayla! You are the best. I miss you very much too. And San Francisco. I honestly think about it everyday, and really really miss all the people and just everyday things from out there. Costa Rica is wonderful, as well, though. I will keep posting! What's new in your life?

    ReplyDelete